Learn to Draw TutorialsLearning to draw can be fun and exciting, but it can also be a major challenge. Everyone has some ability to draw, even if it is very basic. As children, one of our first instincts is to make marks! But it's never too late to start refining your natural ability.
These how to draw tutorials are geared towards those people who want to learn to draw Sailor Moon and other sailor senshi, but the principals taught in these lessons could apply to anyone that wants to learn new drawing skills.
You will need the following supplies for these tutorials:
- A piece of paper (computer paper is fine)
- A sharpened pencil - those mechanical ones are great!
- A good, clean eraser - make sure it erases, and doesn't just smudge or leave marks
- Colored pencils, crayons, or markers if you wish to color your drawings
- A positive attitude and the will to keep practicing!
Beginning artists can try this step-by-step tutorial for you to learn how to draw Sailor Moon's head and face. Then, send your completed drawings into Sakura to be posted on the page.
Drawing 110: How to Draw Sailor Moon's Body
Then move on to this tutorial to learn how to draw Sailor Moon's body from a front perspective. This tutorial might also be helpful when learning how to draw sailor senshi in any outfit.
Drawing 112: How to Draw Open Hands
Learn how to draw hands with easy step by step instructions.
Drawing 115: How to Draw Hands from the Side
Another tutorial on hands, this time from the side.